November 11, 2011

H&M comes to Utah...

Hella people & Mayhem is what it should stand for but its true the great store has finally made it's way to lil ole Salt Lake City the store opened to the public at noon. I waited out the crowds or so I thought and went at 2. There was still a line to get in the store but it moved fast and once inside it was a little crazy but that was to be expected. The longest lines where at the fitting rooms but I've shopped H&M enough to know my sizes so got to skip that party. I made the rounds and found some killer opening day deals like a pea coat for $20!! All and all it was a great success. I've got my fill for a while at least until the Versace line comes out in a week :)
Side note I'm blogging from my phone figured I'd kill some times between shopping so excuse any major errors...

No comments:

Post a Comment