March 27, 2011

A Blog You Say...

...sure why not says I... Actually it was my good friend Ashworth (no that's not her real name) who suggested I start one... probably because she was sick of me sending her pictures or talking about all of my projects figured this would occupy my time instead of filling her inbox with random ramblings and pictures :) she will probably deny it... it's cool. Also I figured people of Facebook where sick of hearing me gush about my cupcakes, kids (aka my animals) and what crafty-craftiness I am working on. So having found the proper forum for my lack of a better word "stuff" I shall do my best to keep this chalked full of nuggets of joy, much like your own private candy mountain (minus the missing kidney... ) (for those that this reference is lost on enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment