March 30, 2011

Weekend ReCap...

Granted I know the weekend was days ago... but I have finally recovered from the awesomeness that was my productive weekend. I have been in the midst of a Deco Redo of my apartment. I was been mesmerized with Gallery Walls... they are all over the blogishpere, so after seeing this shot of a Kate Spade store wall I was inspired... so it started with this... my inspiration... and so it began... I painted, framed, and collected mostly used what I had or bought on the cheap... And after some careful arranging (on the floor)and the skillful use of a level, a hammer a couple screw drives and my drill... went from this... to this... and that was just on Saturday! With a a few minor tweeks to go I think I'm in love... I like how mine is personal everything on the wall is there cause I placed it there... and really i think that's the way it should be... I love walking into my room and feeling a personal connection to the space... its always been my room... but now after 6 years... it feels like more.

No comments:

Post a Comment