April 4, 2011

I Can Sew a Straight Line...

So I'm sharing my latest obsession...PILLOWS!!! ok ok ok I wouldn't say "obsessed" per se... but here are a few of my little friends...
The one that started it all (see the ugly one next to it... it's no wonder I covered them)
Which turned into...
and they became...

Next thing I know I have...

and...

looks like I still have room I can squeeze a few more in...there are 2 on there that I did buy, but they were on clearance and super cheap (thank you Landsend.com) and ones I had wanted to make but couldn't find the right materials ...

I once tried to sew curves... lets just say I make pillows for a reason... (tutorials for some of these will come in a later post... for now let me know if you want the deets) and truthfully I had no idea what I was doing when I started... it was sort of a happy accident... had some fabric left over from a previous project and just thought I'd see what I can come up with... and its just gone on from there... I get an idea or see one and attempt to recreate it... so far I've had much luck... so if any of you have an idea or have seen something out there I'd love to hear it... I'm always up for a challenge... just so long as it's straight lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment