October 19, 2011

Fabric Frenzy

So many people have told me that wedding planning can be so stressful. So far I haven't experiences that granted I gave myself plenty of time so right now after planning the big stuff, location, dress, photographer band, it's just been working on the details- which is my favorite part. So colors. these are what we're going with ( and by we, I mean ones that I've chosen and Clint is going along with lol)

With our giving too much away as far as what is what, I want it to be a pretty neutral setting with greens, and a pops of teal. It is a mountain wedding and I didn't want the color scheme to look out of place- plus hot pinks etc just aren't my thing. I will be doing a lot of the finishing touches myself, including certain fabric elements. This led me to spend a few hours one night looking at fabric swatches online and I came up with this...

I'm loving the teal Ikat (second one in top left and mid top right) and am having an affair with the chevron print (bottom left) but there are so many to work with. I'm thinking I'll narrow it down to 3 or so, I don't want it to be too visually assaulting and all over the place.But since the base fabric will be either burlap or a raw linen I want the others to be fun and more of a statement. I have my favorites... but what do you all think (and by all I'm asking the 6 or so followers I have lol... or those that want to start following... :) ) I'd love to hear your opinions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment