August 6, 2012

Location, Location, Location...part 2

I say part 2 since I have posted on choosing the location already (you can catch up here). After all was said and done it was the perfect backdrop for our perfect day. The Lodge and all the people there were great, I couldn't have asked for things to go better. Of course there are always little hiccups but nothing that even mattered. Everything played out perfectly and I think all of the guests were stunned at how gorgeous the scenery was. Take a peek for yourself.



It was a little windy the day of but that couldn't take away from the natural beauty it was breathtaking

every picture was just that much better given the backdrop

from every angle it was stunning

and to close the night off was a spectacular sunset down canyon and a near full moon rising over the mountain

People would ask me why we picked Alta Lodge, especially since neither of us ski but I think the pictures speak for themselves... I can appreciate natural beauty and I knew I wanted a setting that incorporated those elements, and I think we got more then we asked for in the best possible way! Also big shout out and thanks to the talented David Newkirk for all the pictures. You can check him out here.

xxoo
Adria


No comments:

Post a Comment