March 6, 2017

Dinner: "Plan B" Tilapia and Roasted Veggie Duo





Dinner was supposed to be something else.... well frozen chicken had other plans so I scrapped the "Plan A" and threw this together last minute. It's a pretty sad and bland looking meal but it was surprising tasty thanks to my little helpers. 


I cut the Broccoli and Cauliflower into florets and tossed them in a bowl with the EVOO, a little lemon pepper, garlic salt and crushed red pepper flakes and laid them out on a foil lined sheet pan sprayed with a little cooking spray for good measure. I scooted them to the sides to make room for the fish. The fish got much the same treatment coated with a little EVOO and light sprinkling of lemon pepper and then laid down the center of the tray.


The whole thing went in to a 425 preheated oven for about 10 mins till the fish was cooked and the veggies started to char. (I did turn the veggies after about 6 mins just to make sure they didn't get to toasted on one side). Easy Peasy and got the job done though I'm looking forward to "Plan A" later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment